[MOL] Dr. Siegels Books [13717] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dr. Siegels Books

Dear Mary,

The Dr. Bernie Siegel books are to be read over and over again until you

and your hubby actually believe the thoughts and messages he is trying

to convey. Whenever Barb is feeling depressed, she picks up Dr. Siegels

books.

There are 3 other books that we recommend as well and they are very

comprehensive and informative for your hubbbys physical and emotional

wellbeing and wellness plan as well as yours a caregiver. They are:

Dr. Carl Simontons "The Healing Journey"

Greg Andersons "50 Essential Things to Do When the Diagnosis is Cancer"

and

Anne Frahms "Cancer Battle Plan"

HOpe these help as well. I am very, I mean we are all very proud of your

stance and direction by seeking out info here, getting 2nd opinions, and

reading the best of the positive books. Continue on.

God Bless

marty