[MOL] Sorry that you can't be with us [13716] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sorry that you can't be with us

Dear Liz,

Believe me we understand. I was going to save a hot dog for you, but

since you are not going to be there, I will wolf that one down for you.

Kidding. HOpe someday we can meet and maybe, just maybe you will be with

all of us  for Event "Celebration to Life" #2 next year.

STay well and God Bless

marty