Re: [MOL] Introduction 0 albeit a bit longer than I intended [13709] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Introduction 0 albeit a bit longer than I intended

Thank you Jenny - and you will be in my thoughts and prayers as well.

To me - the power of the mind and of prayer are elements the medical
community rarely figure into their equations about anything!

Have a great day!

Suzanne