Re: [MOL] Artist Liz! [13708] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Artist Liz!

No, I am not much into oils, take too long to dry and I am a impatient person!  Use acrylics and watercolor; but after my surgery and all the funny meds. I was placed on I know do very wild art on furniture.   A couple of my favorites are the Zebra Bench and the Giraffe table.  I do
allot of children's furniture also.  I was right, I did too much yesterday and am paying the price big time today.  When will I learn?  I am trying to get some good pictures of my work so I can scan and put them on the net.  Just to prove that I am no blarney!  Giggle, giggle!  Talk
tomorrow, love you, Lillian