Re: [MOL] Mellanoma Treatment [13706] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mellanoma Treatment

Glad I could help, thats the beauty of this forum, everyone has something good
to contribute.  It was not quite as hot here today; so it was a good day here
also.  Know you had a good one with the grands and daughters.  Thanks Val, your
friend,Lillian