Re: [MOL] got shirts look great [13703] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] got shirts look great

In a message dated 7/31/98 3:47:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Lesnpeg@aol.com
writes:

<< Any special washing machine directions we should know?

 Love Les >>
Hi Les n Peg,
There should have been a piece of paper in with one of the shirts, with the
washing instructions.  If you can't find it I'll print you one on your e-mail.
How's things going.  I got back from Oklahoma this afternoon and have been
reading mail ever since.  I got to visit with our MOL family Sheila, she's the
one that just lost her father of 55 years, she is 29.  We got together twice,
we both really enjoyed our visits.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc