Re: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna [13698] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna

Liz,

I am now curious. What was his outcome? Were they able to shrink the tumor?
Eliminate it? Why did he opt for SRS?  This would be most helpful.  And yes,
going back you were the one who supplied me with the initial information.
Thank you oh so very much.  Any information you may be able to provide would
be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Donna