Re: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna [13691] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna

Donna,
I hope you are telling your story to young people who think it is cool to
smoke.  The same kids who don't want anyone telling them what to do are
perfectly willing to give control of their lives to a weed. I am grateful
that something in me did not allow me to take up smoking. I think I was to
"scotch". I wanted pretty clothes and other material things that money
could go for. But I was married to a smoker and I have a son who smokes and
won't even try to quit. I have two brothers who quit smoking and one who
won't try to quit. I worry about the risk. Ironically I am the only one of
the bunch (so far) who has cancer.
Liz