[MOL] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: lists.meds.: host [13684] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: lists.meds.: host not found)]

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Sun, 2 Aug 1998 03:10:43 -0400 (EDT)
from p218.islc.net [208.224.174.218]

<mol-cancer@lists.meds.>

550 <mol-cancer@lists.meds.>... Host unknown (Name server: lists.meds.: host not found)

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Michael Jordan, Bill Gates, the Dali Lama, and a Hippie are flying across the country. Suddenly the pilot rushes into the cabin screaming, "We are losing power and are going to crash. There are 4 parachutes, and I am wearing one." With that he jumps out of the plane. Without a moment of hesitation Michael Jordan jumps up and says, "I am one of the world's greatest athletes, and not one is going to catch me." With that he grabs the second parachute and jumps out of the plane. Bill Gates then says, "I am the world's smartest man, and the world needs me." He grabs a parachute and jumps out of the plane. The Dali Lama turns to the Hippie and says, "Son, I have lived a long and fruitful life. Please, take the final parachute and jump to safety." The Hippie wearing a sly grin replies, "Don't worry, we can both be saved. The smartest man in the world just jumped out of the plane with my backpack!"
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----