Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Jenny! [13677] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Jenny!

That's great, we can hit the lunch scene on Hilton Head Island on Sunday, Aug.
9th  I guess the easiest place to meet would be Cracker Barrel, that way if we get
to talking too much we can go on the porch and sit in their wonderful rocking
chair.  Their that word comes up again! LOL~ just give me the time.  My phone
number is 1-843-525-1807, see you soon.  Your friend, Lillian