[MOL] Re: Liz, you have given me an achy breaky heart! [13675] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Liz, you have given me an achy breaky heart!

Tis true, tis a very true story, I haven't learned the art of fairy tales...thanks for the vote
of confidence in your Irish friend.  Break my heart will you?  LOL!  It really is a true story.
Still your friend, Lillian