Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary) [13664] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary)

Dear Lil,

You are too much!!  When I was in labor with my third daughter, I had
gas sooo bad.  I was in a room with another lady and my sisters came
into the room to sit with me while Angelo went to eat.  I just kept
passing gas and could not stop.  Well, whenever I would let go I
would say "Sara, God was that you?"  (MY sisters name is Sara)
Then I would laugh sooo hard because the lady in the next bed would
think it was my sister.  My sister didn't think it was too funny
though.

Thanks for making me ROFLOL!!!
Love, your friend,
Mary