Re: [MOL] Liz from Y. [13663] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz from Y.

Hi Marty,

I'm afraid I won't be going to New York. Everything has happened so fast
this summer I haven't had time to think. I am not even going to my family
reunion in Boise in August that I had planned on before I learned I had
cancer.
Liz