Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Jenny! [13651] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Jenny!

Well consider it done, Charleston is about 1.15 hr. from Beaufort, Beaufort is
right by Hilton Head Island and Savannah, Ga.  Which day will be better for you, I
can just drive up, give me a good time and meet you at the hospital.  This is
great and I look forward to our meeting.  Oh, bring the rocking chair and I'll
paint it for you.LOL   Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ