Re: [MOL] Liz from Y./and Lillian From S.C. [13647] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz from Y./and Lillian From S.C.

Yes, I lived in Long Beach Calif. for 2 year's, while my husband was in the Viet
Nam War.  So you were close!  Just did not want to confuse my buddy Marty, LOL!
Did you read that Marty? Hello!
Hope your weekend is going well Liz.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ