Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance [13642] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance

Liz,
I agree with you totally. It would certainly like to see a society like
that. Perhaps it will come about. Here in Canada, out medical system is
different than yours. I did not have to pay for anything, thank God. I
would be curious to know what the surgery cost though. I guess I could ask.
Even here, though, if you are wealthy, you can get better care.
Are you a star trek fan? I love all of the star trek shows and movies.
Christine