Re: [MOL] Lots of news today...!! and the 3 couples joke! [13640] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lots of news today...!! and the 3 couples joke!

Les,
How are you feeling these days? I see your sense of humour is still intact.
LOL. You are often in my thoughts and will be praying for your full
recovery. We need  and miss you.
Christine