Re: [MOL] Ewings [13636] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ewings

Dear Marion, I am probably not the one you wanted to get your e-mail; but
anytime a person outlives the projections of doctors is always great new's to us
who are going to do the same thing, prove the doctors wrong.  Thanks for sharing
that wonderful message of hope.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ