Re: [MOL] Mary: [13635] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary:

I am not a doctor, or a nurse, or a nurse's aide, not even a doctors secretary;
but thinking over about your husband, could it be just very severe gas attacks?
Gas is nothing to joke about; but I have heard of others on chemo complain of
stomach cramps.  I hope you get your answer like real soon.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ