[MOL] Ewings [13628] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ewings

Not sure to whom this is going, but here are my comments as a mother of
daughter who had Ewings at age13.  She is now 34, college graduate, wife,
mother of 2 healthy children, and a registered nurse!

You see, there is hope.

I will write more if you will respond as this might be going to the wrong
person.

Thanks,   Marion