Re: [MOL] Liz from Y. [13626] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz from Y.

Dear Liz,

I agree about Los Angeles. We are further South, in Orange County near
Newport Beach and it is coastal, cooler, much less congested and have
hill top view of hills and ocean, so it is sort of semi rural but still
the great flavor of being close to city life, malls and on occasions are
near the mountains for skiing. So, if and when you get this way again,
pls let us know and we will certainly try and commicate. ARe you going
to be at our event in New YOrk in September?

God Bles
marty