[MOL] Mary L [13624] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary L

Dear Mary,
I don't know if the cancer is contributing to the stomach cramps, but if
the doctors can't find anything I would look to food. For example, I know
if I eat anything with milk, I get stomach cramps. Usually I simply avoid
milk, but last night I had made chocolate pudding (instant) for the kids
and I ate a little of it myself. Guess what, I had stomach cramps. I know
we all rethink and adjust our diets as we are aware of how our lifestyle
has contributed to the cancer. Has he been eating anything that is
different than he was eating before? This, in addition to the stress may be
causing the problem. This is just a guess of course, but it's a
possibility.

Liz

Liz P. Of Yakima