Re: [MOL] Feeling/Lynette [13623] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Feeling/Lynette

Sheila,

I read your note, I think I can see where you are coming from, I believe
however even though you yourself did not have cancer, you are a surviving
cancer patient, maybe not in the sense that you had it but you went through
the painful process with your father. Sharing this with people can help, I
myself don't have it but I feel that being as close to my father as I am I
have experienced some of it and if there is anything as important to me it is
to be able to express that with people that are going through it or have been
through it...My heart goes out to you..to know you are loved....you have been
a great part of my life along with my fathers....God Bless

Love Lynette