Re: [MOL] Joke for the older set!! [13622] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joke for the older set!!

Did anyone receive my post about stomache cramps?  My husband has been
having severe stomache cramps and I was wondering if others had this
problem and what they tried.  He is halfway through his 5 weeks of
radiation treatments.  Drs did a lower GI yesterday and there is no
obstruction or anything unusual there.  We have tried imodium and bentyl.
Anyone have any ideas?  He has prostrate and colon cancer.
Mary L