[MOL] [Fwd: [MOL Bernie's Back, Make My Day! [13618] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: [MOL Bernie's Back, Make My Day!

Dear Bernie:  Gosh I have missed you on line, how did your surgery go
and what was it for.  How come you didn't tell us?  Give yourself time
to heal, it will all fall into place.  Sure glad your back!. Love your
friend, Lillian

--
MZ

---- Begin included message ----
I am Catholic and I did think that it was very funny.  This is Beth/Bernie  I
am still on--Had some surgery and am slow getting back together and back on-
line.  I am still reading and praying--just not responding much.  Love and
prayers to all.
Bernie