Re: [MOL] Liz from Y. [13617] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz from Y.

No Marty,
I am not from California although Lil is. I was born and raised in southern
Idaho, 17 miles from Sun Valley, went to Idaho State University, then
transplanted myself to Washington State where I have spent most of my adult
life. Yakima has been my home most of the time since 1966.

My connection to San Diego is my grandson whose step-father is career Navy
and has been stationed in San Diego for the last four years. I have driven
there a couple of times to take the kids home after their summer visits. I
have to admit driving from LA to San Diego is not on my list of top
favorite things to do. I find the traffic in Yakima irritating and I can
easily drive to work in 15 minutes. If I had to fight LA or SD traffic
daily I'd come unglued.

California is an interesting place to visit, but I don't think I would want
to live there unless I could find a semi-rural area close to the coast.

Liz

Liz P. Of Yakima