Re: [MOL] Hope this joke doesn't offend any Catholics, but it seemed fun [13616] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hope this joke doesn't offend any Catholics, but it seemed funny......

I am Catholic and I did think that it was very funny.  This is Beth/Bernie  I
am still on--Had some surgery and am slow getting back together and back on-
line.  I am still reading and praying--just not responding much.  Love and
prayers to all.
Bernie