[MOL] Re: [MOL Jenny! [13613] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [MOL Jenny!

I don't believe this, you are going to Charleston, S.C. Thursday to MUSC?  I live
in Beaufort, where do you live?  We will need to make it a point to meet
someplace.  I was sorry to hear about your liver flare up, how long is the
proceedure you are going to have done?  Your Friend, Lillian

--
MZ