Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance [13612] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance

Dear Lillian,
As a middle income person I find it almost inconceivable to think of bills
that high. It would soon eat up everything one has.
Sometimes I wish society would become like in Star Trek with medical and
food just a basic right of all, a society that doesn't depend on money but
seeks knowledge and shares learning for the good of all humanity. Very
idealistic I know, but I would like to be able to help people with what I
know without having to put $$$ on it so that I can survive. A society in
which only the wealthy can afford to be healthy or to get a top notch
education seems, somehow unfair. "The rich get richer and the poor get
poorer." Meanwhile, how many people fail to develop their potential for
want of the financial resources to do it. Are we loosing more than we are
gaining by this $$$ oriented society?
Liz

Liz P. Of Yakima