[MOL] this guy need someone to talk to [13611] Medicine On Line

[MOL] this guy need someone to talk to

IMPORTANT!
                          ----------------
 Please find some time to read this mail, without discarding this as
 a junk mail,and write if you know someone having the problem
 mentioned below.

 A LIFE AT RISK, HELP IF YOU CAN.
 From Divya Singh :

 Hi everyone,
 "This is important to me...so I am asking you to pleaseforward it.
 Please send to all contacts.  If anyone you know has survived
 non small cell lung cancer. PLEASE, PLEASE contact me at e-mail
 worth@vonl.com  or ICQ 9537256. My husband has it and I would like
 to know what treatment was used.  Please forward to everyone on
 your contact list. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

Thank you,
Divya Singh

 Please Contact here :
                         SIEMENS