[MOL] Ok, I am going to Stick My Views in with a joke as well [13610] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ok, I am going to Stick My Views in with a joke as well

Good Morning my Friends,

this is my yearly joke. HOpe it doesn't offend anyone particularly those
with political aspirations or exaspirations, Lol.

God Bless
marty

The difference between sexes explained

All babies start out with the same number of raw cells which,
over nine months, develop into a complete female baby.  The problem
occurs when cells are instructed by the little chromosomes to make a
male baby instead.
Because there are only so many cells to go around, the cells
necessary to develop a male's reproductive organs have to come
from cells already assigned elsewhere in the female.

Recent tests have shown that these cells are removed from the
communications center of the brain, migrate lower in the body
and develop into male sexual organs.  If you visualize a normal
brain to be similar to a full deck of cards, this means that males
are born a few cards short, so to speak.  And some of their cards
are in their shorts.  This difference between the male and female
brain manifests itself in various ways.

Little girls will tend to play things like house or learn to read.
Little boys, however, will tend to do things like placing a bucket
over their heads and running into walls.
Little girls will think about doing things before taking any action.
Little boys will just punch or kick something and will look
surprised if someone asks them why the just punched their little
brother who was half asleep and looking the other way.

This basic cognitive difference continues to grow until puberty,
when the hormones kick into action and the trouble really begins.

After puberty, not only the size of the male and female brains
differ, but the center of thought also differs.  Women think with
their heads.
Male thoughts of ten originate lower in their bodies where their
ex-brain cells reside.  Of course, the size of this problem
varies from man to man.  In some men only a small number of brain
cells migrate and they are left with nearly full mental capacity
but they tend to be rather dull, sexually speaking.  Such men are
known in medical terms as "Republicans"  Other men suffer  much
larger brain cell relocation.
These men are medically referred to as "Democrats".
A small number of men suffer massive brain cell migration to their
groins. These men are usually referred to as "Mr. President".