Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny! [13609] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny!

Jenny,
I am also an English teacher, but I teach night school in a community
college. I'll admit I admire those of you who can work successfully with
students in an alternative school. I don't think I could do it.

Anyway, I spent a year as a long term sub in an elementary library for a
lady who died of lukemia. I had a rocking chair at home that I took in to
use in the reading area when I was reading to the children. I loved it and
so did they. Somehow a rocking chair in a reading center just seemed to fit.

It sounds like you have some serious health challenges of your own. Take
care of yourself.

Liz

>Lillian, great story about the lady in Vermont.  No I don't hae arocking chair
>in my clssroom but I am now thinking of getting one.  Have a great weekend
>Jenny

Liz P. Of Yakima