Re: [MOL] Stem Cell Implant [13607] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stem Cell Implant

Dear Pauline,

May I suggest several areas for you to get information. One is to call
the National Cancer Institute at 1-800-4cancer and they will provide you
with detailed written protocal on stem cell or bone marrow transplant.
The other suggestion is to call the Childrens HOspital of Orange County
and speak with a Dr. Senders who is the creator and inventor of stem
cell and the advent of umbililical cord ingenuity for stem cell. They
may be able to provide you with additional info. You may wish to see him
for 2nd opinion as well. I see him about twice a week at the hospital.
Great, great compassionate and positive person.

God bless
marty auslander