Re: [MOL] Liz from Y. [13604] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz from Y.

To Liz P. and Lil J. (My Sis)

NOw do I understand that you two are original Californians and
transplants now?  Well I live in the middle of Long Beach and San Diego.
Long Beach is about 20 minutes away and San Diego is about one hour. So,
if you two ever get back this way, I hope you will call me and we will
meet you for Kosher hot dogs and corned beef sandwiches, (yahhhh right),
I mean soy and tofu garden burgers, LOL.

God Bless
marty