Re: [MOL] Good News [13597] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good News

Dear Donna,

We are similarly grateful and pleased as you are and must be. While the
tumor may not be operable, it is treatable. NOw go on with your research
and support and continue to seek those things that will find "cancer
cures". YOu are on the right road.

God Bless
marty auslander