Re: [MOL] "REFLECTIONS" - THOUGHTS OF A SURVIVOR [13596] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] "REFLECTIONS" - THOUGHTS OF A SURVIVOR

Dear Jean,

I will be posting a few others. To me, it provides the hope and positive
messages that we seek from those who have lived this and overcome and
experienced. Words of wisdom, and words of compassion and survival..

thank you Jean

God Bless
marty