Re: [MOL] A bit of ethnic humor for the weekend [13594] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A bit of ethnic humor for the weekend

Dear JOhn,

I didn't know you were Italian? LOl. YOur accent is so great and ethnic.
Funny, you don't look Italian, LOl. Anyway your joke was truly
hilarious. Can't wait for Barb to get up this morning so I can show her
you called her an a...s ,,,kidding, of course.
Take care my friend, that was truly funny.

God Bless
marty