Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance [13579] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance

Dear Liz:  I am most fortunate in so much we have Champus and Blue Shield, my
hospital stay for the surgery and all was $17,ooo.oo, we only had to pay
something like $500.00, even all my prescriptions were covered; however my
second stay in the hospital cost 56,000.00 for everything and although we had to
pay about $1,000.00 I would say we were very lucky.  Now military facilities are
under HBO's and more and more we are being charged, and less and less are they
paying.  With the BCBS we have to pay 20%     I truly don't know how some people
do it.   You can go to a doctor who is not a preferred provider and ask if he
will give you a deduction, allot of doctors will.  It's just like children on
welfare, medicaid will pay for their teeth to be pulled; but will not pay for a
filling or preventive measure.  There are more and more BCBS being ruined by
HMO's on a trial base....what are we heading for?  I hope you are going to do
all right financially, just pay a little bit every month and if they accept the
first payment then they have to accept all the rest.  Good luck.  Your friend,
Lillian

--
MZ