Re: [MOL] Good News [13566] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good News

Dear John,

Thank you for your thoughts and offer.  I am hoping that I will be up there
around the 19th of september.  That would be great.  I will still be doing
chemo, so I am not sure how well I will be feeling but I am crossing my
fingers and saying a prayer.

Take care,

Donna