[MOL] new email address [13560] Medicine On Line

[MOL] new email address

As of midnight tonight, my cycor address will be de-activated. My new
address will be christine.white@sympatico.ca
Will resubscribe to MOL under my new address but who knows how long it will
take. Had to try about 3 times the last time. LOL.
Take care and I will talk to you all soon.

Christine