Re: [MOL] Sheila [13558] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sheila

Sheila,
You are going through a difficult time right now. If MOL is too much for
you, we understand, but we would surely miss you. I have seen some lovely
letters posted to you by people who have felt a connection to you, me
included. Take some time and do whatever is best for you.
Take care,
Christine