Re: [MOL] Christine [13557] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine

I find it is nice and very therapeutic to do some gardening. I usually
wander around our garden each day and check out all the new blossoms and
see how the vegetables are doing, pick some MORE beans, etc. ( My freezer
is already full of green and yellow beans). Our weather has really cooled
down as well. Has only been in the low 70's all week, not warm enough for me.
Do you see the connection between sitting around yesterday and your arm
hurting today? Not to nag, but it does feel better if you keep exercising
it. Make sure you raise your arm as high as you can  over your head each
day. O.K. the lecture is over! LOL.
Have a good weekend. It is a long weekend here in Canada. We are having two
couples and their kids over for a bar-b-q on Sunday. I think that will be
the first time we have had anyone over for dinner since we moved here 4
years ago. The weather is supposed to be nice.
Take care.
Christine