[MOL] Stem Cell Implant [13553] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Stem Cell Implant

Dear Doctors:

It has been suggested that I have a stem cell implant - would you be
so kind to e-mail me and tell what this is?  What medicine is involved
and what alternatives, if any are there?

Thank you.   pf@intersurf.com   Pauline K. Fogleman