Re: [MOL] Roll Call..../Pam M. [13552] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Roll Call..../Pam M.

Well it is good to know that you are lurking and learning; but how about a chat
every so often to let us know you are alive and kicking? I was happy to hear
things are pretty well, not great though huh?
Is there anything we can do for you?  Your Friend, Lillian

--
MZ