Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny! [13551] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny!

Well?  Where do you live Miss Jenny?   If the weather's nice I'll come talk to
your class; just need you to get the school funds for round trip air.  LOL!  Yes,
I do know how hard it is to get money from the schools.  Most of the teacher's
here are shelling out of their pockets almost daily.  Last year in the elementary
school, the principle thought it would be nice if every classroom had a rocking
chair.  Now neither the teacher's nor I could figure the meaning of this.  Were
they expected to rock the children too?  Most of the teacher's opted (this is
really sweet of them) to paint their rocking chairs and when a child did something
good they could rock.  Now we all know that the majority of teacher's are master's
at controlling; so I was a bit overwhelmed when they all wanted lots of things on
their rockers and this and that and this and that.  I had to speak up and tell
them I would be glad to paint and put designs on; but that they didn't want to
stifle my creativity!!!! ROFLOL!  Well, you know when I got to chair # 20 I sat
down and rocked myself saying "Oh Lordy, I have a big mouth"!  Have a really good
weekend, your friend, Lillian

--
MZ