Re: [MOL] Cancer genetics program [13549] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer genetics program

Liz,
Go to:      http://www.vitaloptions.org./tune/tune.html#us
This lists the cities and stations.   Also, check the home pagee,
because you can also get the broadcast over the web through this group,
which has a weekly program for cancerers:
http://www.vitaloptions.org./index.html