Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny! [13544] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny!

Lillian
Thank you for thinking of me.  I am fine and my friend is doing ok. She just
completed her second chemo and is doing ok.  SHe is very fatigued from it and
the heat and the sun bother her tremdously.  Much more than before but all
else is well for now.  She still is not receptive to getting another opinion
but I hope this will change soon.  I read all of the postings and I am just
continually amazed at how caring and knowledgabe everyone is.  Thank you for
keeping me involved.  YOu are quite an expert is research.  I should have come
and talk to my high school English classes.  YOu are an asset to this group.
I applaud you.  Thinking of you as always.

Jenny