[MOL] Lillian [13541] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Hi Lillian,
I think it is remarkable how you keep up with all of us. I find myself
confused about who is dealing with what, but you seem to have it all in
mind. My mind seems to be less sharp than it ever has been. So much to
learn, so little time.

My grandkids are here today, but they will leave tomorrow to go back to San
Diego. I'll miss them. I really wish they lived here in town. I only see
them in the summer for about a month, and of course this summer the month
they could be here was when I had my surgery.

Are you taking care of yourself? You are there for others all the time. How
are you doing?

Your Friend
Liz

Liz P. Of Yakima