Re: [MOL] Apala, have a safe trip! [13540] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Apala, have a safe trip!

Hi Lillian and all other friends,

Thanks.

I am sure our prayers and wishes will definitely make the God
realize that how cruel he can be sometimes, when such nice and
warm people like you and my Mom can get this most undesirable
illness...

Before I sign off tonight, I have a few questions :

I went to Whole Foods store that carry organic stuff. I looked all over
the place and still couldn't find "essestic tea "! The store assistant
gave me Essiac tea instead and told me that most of the cancer patients
use it. The packet has 30 days supply and costs something like around $20.00
for the sachet. Did I get the right thing ?
Also, per the alternative therapies web site of MD Anderson, there is
an article on Essiac. Is it actually Essestic or Essiac tea ?
Do you just prepare it at once and store it in refridgerator or it should
be prepared a little bit at a time. Didn't find very clear instructions on
the packet !

Also, I also got a small bottle of Acenaecia extract (alcohol free).
The person there told me that this was good for improving the immune system
in a cancer patient.

Did I get the right stuff ?

Is it ok to take the above two things even if my Mom had a surgery about
10 days ago ? The chemo is known to begin sometime after 3rd week of Aug.

Pls. advice.

Thanks and take care-

-Apala

> Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:24:37 -0400