RE: [MOL] Roll Call.... [13534] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Roll Call....

Dear Lillian,

I'm trying to catch up reading all the mail but it's futile!  Soon as I get close, there's more!  I think I'll just have to read current mail and be happy with that!

It is wonderful that you remember all of us, I think it's really sweet.  I am feeling fine - it's a gorgeous day here in Southern California and TGIF!  This weekend we'll go visit Maggie & Tony and see how Tony's doing...  My mom should also be back from Las Vegas so we'll visit with her too.

I wish you and everyone on MOL a happy weekend!

Yours,
Liz G.

application/ms-tnef